SCCU members, log into your Online Banking account and go to Services > Loan Application. For mortgage loans, apply here or through the Mortgage Loans - CU Mortgage (SCCU members only) link below.
OPTIONS FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN
SCCU is committed to offering assistance to our members who may have been impacted by the government shutdown.
You are eligible for shutdown assistance if:
- You are a current, primary member of SCCU
- AND you are a furloughed employee of a Federal government agency (or your spouse is a furloughed employee of a Federal government agency).
If you meet the above criteria, SCCU will waive the fee for one Skip-A-Loan-Payment per eligible SCCU loan.* Learn more about the Skip-A-Loan-Payment program below. In the event you need assistance past one month's payment, please get in touch with a loan officer at (423) 875-6955.
*Furlough documentation required. Member must be in good standing. Offer may expire at any time.
SCCU members affected by the government shutdown may find some of the following products useful:
- Member SelectTM Line of Credit
- Home Equity Line of Credit
Ask a loan officer if one of these products might work for you.
SCCU's Skip Pay program is getting a makeover! Previously, members meeting the Skip Pay requirements have been able to skip one loan payment during the holiday season. Now, if you meet the requirements you will be able to skip TWO payments per year for only $30 per skipped payment. Read the October 2018 newsletter for more information.
How to Skip a Loan Payment*:
- OPTION 1: You may visit any branch to apply to skip your payment.
- OPTION 2: You may download and fill out the form below to apply to skip a loan payment. Mail it and a check for your fee amount to the address below. Be sure and read the Skip Pay agreement and terms carefully before you mail in the form.
- Please Note: Mailing in a Skip Pay form does not guarantee approval to skip a payment. You will be notified and your fees returned in the event you are not approved for Skip Pay. If loan is joint BOTH owners must sign the Skip Pay Application.
Scenic Community Credit Union
PO Box 1058
Hixson, TN 37343
*Restrictions apply. Not all loans are eligible for Skip Pay. Mailing in a Skip Pay form does not guarantee approval. Download above Skip Pay form or ask a loan officer for more details.
- Member Select Auto Express
- Make a loan payment with a non-SCCU card or account
- Auto Loans - New and Used
- Mortgage Loans - CU Mortgage (SCCU members only)
- Motorcycles - New and Used
- Personal Watercraft - New and Used
- Recreational Vehicles - New and Used
- Mortgage Loans - Residential
- Student Loans - The Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae
- Unimproved Property Loans
- VISA Credit Cards
- Member Business Loans
- Share Secured Loans
Loan Officers are available at the Hixson Pike, East Brainerd, and Ooltewah offices to serve your borrowing needs.
As low as 8.24% APR for 24 months
Members may apply for loans in person, fax, or via our website.
*Loans, credit cards, and certain other services based on approval.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registered Employees:
|Position||Name||Individual ID #|
|Chief Lending Officer||Russell, Wayne||713091|
|Loan Officer||Henderson, Tabitha||863317|
|Loan Officer||Mickens, Shirley||941661|
|Loan Officer||Hodges, Michelle||713097|
|Loan Officer||Moates, Gayle||713094|
|Loan Officer||Dray, Kristin||1423298|
|Loan Officer||Otto, David J.||820908|